Its been a long time! So long since I last attempted a Blog post on my website, that everything seems to have changed so please bear with me, I may have a challenge ahead!
I initially thought at the beginning of lock-down number one that I would have lots of time to spend on admin, updating my website, writing regular blogs & newsletters etc but as I suspect many of you discovered, it somehow didn’t really work like that, and I’ve let some of those things slip a little!
But, with events and everything kicking off again this year in a big way (exciting and scary!) I thought it was finally time to get at it again and reconnect with all my buddies that don’t do a lot of social media, particularly as there’s a lot coming up!
So far this year I’ve already popped up in Lady B Loves, I’ve managed the Craft & Flea events and Lou Lou’s Vintage Fairs in Cambridge & Norwich, and had great fun actually selling again at the Cromer Pier Vintage Sixties Festival…
Loads to come!!
– First up, and very soon, you can find me at The Little Vintage Lover Fair at Mannington Hall this Sunday 15th May, not selling this time but I’ll be around all day working with the LVLF Team making sure all our lovely traders and customers are having a fantastic day!
– For the Platinum Jubilee Week, I’m planning something special in the way of a Vintage Pop-Up at Lady B Loves, stay tuned for full details!
– Then you can find me with my manager’s badge & clipboard again at the Norwich Craft and Flea at St Andrews Hall on Sunday 12th June, with the very best of local makers and traders.
– Also on 12th June, I will showing a small collection of vintage nightwear and loungewear at the Rock That Style Charity Fashion Show organised by The Pretty Parlour in conjunction with B & Q, featuring local vintage, retro and handmade traders. Tickets (Available on Eventbrite or from some of the participating traders) are £5 and proceeds will go to SANDS and B & Q Foundation. Sadly I cant be there as I’ll be at the Craft & Flea, but so happy to be working with Sarah from the Pretty Parlour again, a while after our debut joint event Fly Me To The Moon back in 2015.
– And as if that’s not enough….I’ll be back at Heydon for the summer Little Vintage Lover Fair on Sunday 7th August, this time with my gazebo and a whole load of goodies from the 1950s to 1970s. including lots of vintage nightwear of course!
That’ll do for now, except to remind you that I have vintage clothing and various other bits for sale at Harbords’s Emporium in Cromer Old Town Hall all the while, and of course my online shop is open 24/7!
Hope to see you soon, and stay tuned for more info!